Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here are the belly pictures I promised. Baby Bergman still remains nameless, his daddy still refers to him as Bean. We are starting to get things in place for our new addition. Cory bought paint for the nursery, we have a meeting with his pediatrician this week, and I am now seeing my doctor every other week. My food cravings went beyond beef this week... Oreo's of all things.

4 comments:

  1. So cute :) You still don't look like you've gained a lb. making the 45 I gained with Kadyn seem that much more. Welcome to the 3rd trimester little bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very good to see you growing little Bean. So you like Oreo's?! Papa and Nana can't wait for our next visit. Thank daddy and mommy for the pics and keep them coming. We love you all! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may already know this but you can add your pictures to the word captions instead of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I didn't know you could post pictures in the caption...just figured out how to do that. I always wondered how you got your pictures in the middle.

    ReplyDelete