I just love him! He's so cute. He'll seem so much "older" than other kids his age as he adds on the months because of all his handsome hair. Has he been awake more lately? How's night sleeping going?
Isak, what big beautiful eyes you have, are you watching mommy?? We can't wait to see you. You are growing sooo fast. Give mommy a kiss for us. lol grandma and grandpa
Aunt Greta- funny you ask about sleeping. Isak was awake all day yesterday and Sunday night, wanting to eat every two hours again. Then last night he slept for five hours between feedings!
Grandma B- Yep, I just finished eating and was gazing at mom. I am looking forward to seeing you in several weeks.
I just love him! He's so cute. He'll seem so much "older" than other kids his age as he adds on the months because of all his handsome hair. Has he been awake more lately? How's night sleeping going?
ReplyDeleteIsak, what big beautiful eyes you have, are you watching mommy?? We can't wait to see you. You are growing sooo fast. Give mommy a kiss for us. lol grandma and grandpa
ReplyDeleteHey Bright Eyes, Papa and Nana can hardly wait to see you again, only 8 days, but who's counting? Big hugs to all!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAunt Greta- funny you ask about sleeping. Isak was awake all day yesterday and Sunday night, wanting to eat every two hours again. Then last night he slept for five hours between feedings!
ReplyDeleteGrandma B- Yep, I just finished eating and was gazing at mom. I am looking forward to seeing you in several weeks.
Nana & Papa- we are counting the days too!