I heard Nana, Papa, and the rest of the Cheney's were out getting trees today so I wore my Christmas shirt with trees. I'm not sure I will fit into it by the time Christmas comes around!
Well Isak, you would have fit in just perfectly with your cute little shirt. And, you could have rolled around in the snow with your cousin Kai :-) It was a great day, sun was shining, perfect amount of snow, and best of all we had a nice little sled hill. Even Nana and Kai made a run at it. Kadyn just kept saying, AGAIN! XOXO Hope you are having fun with U.Andy and A.Anna!! Hug mommy and daddy from us.........
Well Isak, you would have fit in just perfectly with your cute little shirt. And, you could have rolled around in the snow with your cousin Kai :-) It was a great day, sun was shining, perfect amount of snow, and best of all we had a nice little sled hill. Even Nana and Kai made a run at it. Kadyn just kept saying, AGAIN! XOXO
ReplyDeleteHope you are having fun with U.Andy and A.Anna!!
Hug mommy and daddy from us.........