Isak is living up to his name. Nana and I couldn't stop laughing today at all the funny noises he makes... coos, grunts, toots, sighs, hiccups, and burps... rarely is he quiet. I have this feeling he is going to one day all too soon talk my ear off.
Glad to see he's following suit with the Isaac's (or in his case, Isak). We knew Kai Isaac would be full of smiles and laughter from before I even had him...his name was clearly given to me by God; I knew he'd be a happy, laughing baby from in the womb. We had even contemplated naming him Isaac but ultimately ended up "rejoicing (finish meaning of Kai) in his laughter" :) It's wonderful seeing that your Isak is just as special. He sure is a cutie.
Glad to see he's following suit with the Isaac's (or in his case, Isak). We knew Kai Isaac would be full of smiles and laughter from before I even had him...his name was clearly given to me by God; I knew he'd be a happy, laughing baby from in the womb. We had even contemplated naming him Isaac but ultimately ended up "rejoicing (finish meaning of Kai) in his laughter" :) It's wonderful seeing that your Isak is just as special. He sure is a cutie.
ReplyDelete