Wednesday, December 30, 2009

With a new year around the corner I decided to give this blog a new face. I also discovered how to post a video, so here is Isak playing in his crib. He loves watching his mobile and even gets upset when it stops. Let me know if you have trouble viewing the video.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog facelift looks great! And, either you are technically advanced or I am getting better because I was even able to watch the video and I had sound;-). Isak, I'll bet that mommy could make a full time job of winding the mobile? It's a treat to hear your sweet little voice. Nana loves you and misses you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look, and Mommy's video was a treat. Isak I think your going to be a chatter-box, we loved hearing you happy voice. Love you much. Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete