Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Mother's Joy

An excerpt from my journal…

As I sit here writing I can't help but shed a few tears of sadness as I think of this time coming to a close. Tomorrow my precious baby boy turns three months old and I return to work. I can’t believe how quickly time has passed and how many treasured memories have been made in such short time. I’ve discovered joy as a mother, happiness in the guise of fond memories made and the anticipation of those to come. When I hear the squeals and giggles coming from upstairs I can’t help but be excited for the time to come and the treasured memories that Isak and his daddy get to make in the coming months. I love you precious boys.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, and papa and nana are so grateful that you had the 3 months at home with mommy and that daddy gets to take a turn at it. You are a very blessed little boy! We love the new pics, give mom and dad a big hug and tell them thanks! See you tomorrow on Skype. Night-night, P&N

    ReplyDelete