Wow...Where have the last six months gone? Happy half birthday baby boy!
Hmmm...I think this looks like a good book to read. Well, maybe I'll just chew on it instead. Momma's always steeling kisses. I try to give kisses back, but they are more like slobbery bites right now.
Isak, happy half birthday. Grandpa and Grandma wish they were there to give you birthday kisses too. You look very happy sitting on your mommy's lap. Now don't grow-up too quick, grandpa and grandma will be there soon. LOL
Six months! And what a wonderful life it has been little Isak! We love you dearly and send great big birthday hugs. Kiss Mommy and Daddy back for us too, ok?! Papa and Nana
Isak, happy half birthday. Grandpa and Grandma wish they were there to give you birthday kisses too. You look very happy sitting on your mommy's lap. Now don't grow-up too quick, grandpa and grandma will be there soon. LOL
ReplyDeleteSix months! And what a wonderful life it has been little Isak! We love you dearly and send great big birthday hugs. Kiss Mommy and Daddy back for us too, ok?! Papa and Nana
ReplyDelete