Well Isak, that reminds me of some one Nana lives with? And I might add that Kadyn calls Papa the tricker also! We, too, can hardly wait for you all to arrive. XOXO Papa and Nana
Ooooo Isak you look like a happy monster to me, and I know what an angel you are. We are counting the days until you arrive. Love to you three. Grandpa and Grandma
Haha. Love it. Oh Isak, we sure do love you. We're looking so forward to seeing you and your mommy and daddy again soon. Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteWell Isak, that reminds me of some one Nana lives with? And I might add that Kadyn calls Papa the tricker also! We, too, can hardly wait for you all to arrive. XOXO Papa and Nana
ReplyDeleteOoooo Isak you look like a happy monster to me, and I know what an angel you are. We are counting the days until you arrive. Love to you three. Grandpa and Grandma
ReplyDelete