Monday, August 9, 2010

School Days

Everyone always says they grow up way too fast. I agree...slow down Isak! Last night I tucked in my baby and this morning I woke up to a little boy standing in his crib, shaking the side rails, and swinging his stuffed monkey by the arms. And then he said momma when I walked into the room...pretty sweet treat for my first day as an "almost" full-time stay at home mom. It is a good thing we are taking first school day pictures for dad and not for Isak, as I am afraid those will come all too quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very full day with "lots of firsts", and then your ole pop and mom arrive too! We can't begin to tell you how fast time flies! Looking forward to seeing you - just 5 hours! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, don't start talking about sending them off to school! *sniff, sniff* i can't even imagine that. *sigh*

    your little man IS growing up so fast... and is more and more adorable all the time. i hope to meet him one day and introduce him to levi! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. First day of school, Grandpa's favorite day of the year, everyone's back to work. (he still misses summer vacation)
    Isak time is flying, and I think it is jet propelled. You are growing soooo fast. I am so glad your mommy will be home with you, what fun you'll have. Love you all. Grandma

    ReplyDelete