Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Pumpkin in the Pumpkin Patch

Isak and I convinced daddy to take a study break today and go to a pumpkin patch complete with horse buggy rides. As you can see by the photo below I was quite happy about the whole experience.



6 comments:

  1. hehe...we did the same exact thing today. I love his shirt. Super cute :) Wish we could have been in the same place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that second picture is to die for!! i was telling laila all about him ;)

    glad you got some good family time!
    love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, that second photo? He is gorgeous Chelsea. Just gorgeous!

    Cool that you're coming home for Christmas! When do you get to Bend? We're there from the 6th to the 27th - three weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was just a pumpkin sort of weekend?! Check out your cousins, Isak! Happy Pumpkin to a very cute pumpkin! Can't wait to see you! XOOX P&N

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isak, I'm glad you and mommy talked daddy into taking a break. It looks like you had a fun family outing. You are dressed in Grandpa favorite color, orange, it looks great on you. LOL GP & GM

    ReplyDelete