Nana and Papa are visiting for my birthday week. Yesterday we played in the park and today we went to the zoo. I sure do know how to show them a good time!
Oh Isak, stop looking older every time a new picture is posted of you. That top picture of you and Papa you look like a toddler, not a baby. Phoo. You must be having a birthday soon or something. Wish we could be there...you'll have to check the kids blog on your birthday. I heard they have something special planned for you ;)
Oh Isak, stop looking older every time a new picture is posted of you. That top picture of you and Papa you look like a toddler, not a baby. Phoo. You must be having a birthday soon or something. Wish we could be there...you'll have to check the kids blog on your birthday. I heard they have something special planned for you ;)
ReplyDeleteMiss you all and love you tons!
Aunt Greta, Uncle Ryan
Cousins Kadyn & Kai
looks like too much fun isak!! we love you! (all of you!)
ReplyDelete