Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Children's Museum

Today I went to the children's museum with my buddy Archer. We played all sorts of games...
and went shopping...
and tried to make phone calls to our daddies, but they didn't answer. They must have been in class!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for friends :) Is this the little boy of the girl you met a few weeks ago? How fun! The Children's Museum here was closed a year or so ago...we were so sad. Kadyn loved going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Greta! Yes, this is the little boy we met several weeks ago. I can't believe they closed the museum there! Sad! In answer to your previous photo question...I think we have the same camera- Nikon D50? That is the camera I usually use. I almost always use natural, indirect light. In the photo you asked about there was a cloud overhead so the sun was not shining directly on Isak. I think my aperture was set at f4.5 and focal length was 130mm. I've been trying to improve my photography skills, so any pointers you have would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we lived closer...it would be fun to take some photography classes together! That's on my to-do list for next year. I want to take a photography class as well as a Photo Shop or some sort of editing class. I love using the 300mm lens. It takes really artistic pictures without much knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like two peas in a pod ;)

    ReplyDelete