Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Season of Growth

Turning one must mean it is time for new tricks and many firsts. Since my birthday I've added "up" and "dog" to my list of vocabulary which already included mamma, dada, nana, papa, ba (ball), bu (book), and uh uh (no). I've had my first bath time poo, I slept through the night not once, not twice, but three times already (which is three times more than my first 12 months), I am walking on my own most of the time, I clap for myself whenever I do something I think is cool (which is pretty much everything), I dance when I hear music I like (hoping to have a video of that to post sometime soon) and today I got to play with play dough mom made.

At my doctor checkup I got a clean bill of health, weigh 21.5 lbs and am 2.5 ft tall.

Hmmm...not quite sure what to do with this.
Well, maybe I could rub it into the carpet.
Yeah, this stuff is not to bad!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are so in trouble if he's already saying "uh uh." ;) Yay for walking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play dough! An all time favorite! Glad to hear about the sleeping Isak - could it be you are wearing yourself out with all that walking? Hope to see living proof of that and dancing soon! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! They grow up too quickly... Keep your mamma running after you sweet Isak ;)

    ReplyDelete