Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm back and full of "it"

After spending several sleepless nights with a little boy who was running a high fever, I laid in bed in the middle of the night last night wondering why I could not sleep. And then I heard this sweet little humming coming from the room next door. I wasn't sure if Isak was awake or singing in his sleep, in any case I wasn't about to go in and interrupt. Instead I got serenaded back to sleep.Not a minute past breaking a fever and Isak is back into mischief.
Isak's cousins in Sweden sent him some clothes...I think Dada was wishing the soccer jersey was in his size. Thank you Hoglunds!

2 comments:

  1. Nana's waiting for the plane and coming to hug the "it" right out of you - well, if that can be done?! See you soon - XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally Isak got his new T-shirt. He is very cute in the Swedish colors. A soccerplayer ?

    ReplyDelete