Isak's favorite phrase these past few weeks has been "Dada skoooo", which means Dada is at school. And while he is much of the time when he is home it is all about Dada. This weekend Isak thought he would show Dada a thing or two at the aquarium.
Check out Ross. Nana got them for Isak at the Ross here. I think they were $4. They had size 6 and up...I can pick some up for you if you give me the boys' sizes.
Isak, So glad you and momma got a daddy day! Little frog boots were perfect for the wet rain forest! Miss you so much, but so glad to see you on skype - how did the cookies turn out? XO Nana
ps - Greta, we can take a look at the Ross here, I have store credit.
LOVE his boots...I've been looking everywhere for those for the boys. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteCheck out Ross. Nana got them for Isak at the Ross here. I think they were $4. They had size 6 and up...I can pick some up for you if you give me the boys' sizes.
ReplyDeleteIsak, So glad you and momma got a daddy day! Little frog boots were perfect for the wet rain forest! Miss you so much, but so glad to see you on skype - how did the cookies turn out? XO Nana
ReplyDeleteps - Greta, we can take a look at the Ross here, I have store credit.