Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Days like today

I have to admit as a mom there are some days I just can't wait to come to a close, wondering if bedtime will ever arrive. And then, there are days like today where I wish I could hit the replay button all over again; days full of hugs and kisses, cuddles and giggles, tricycle rides and airplane watching, story and puzzle time, and all with smiles. As Isak would say "do din" (let's do it again)!No, he can't quite reach the pedals, but it doesn't stop him from trying.

2 comments:

  1. Isak, you look like a happy camper! And, Papa says way to grown up! Glad to see new pics, Nana was just saying it had been too long ;) Wishing we could play with you on your bike, and loving you even more. P&N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isak, your smile is just as cute today as it was on March 1st! ;) What fun you will have with daddy around this week! XO

    ReplyDelete