Thursday, July 28, 2011

two weeks

Ben spent his first two weeks of life putting on weight...almost nine pounds now! His check up today went well, although a possible heart murmur was detected and is going to be evaluated by a cardiologist next week. More than likely it is benign, but any and all prayers for him are welcome.
Much to our dismay Nana had to leave yesterday. Thank you Nana for all your help and love these past few weeks. You are missed!

3 comments:

  1. We'll be praying. I had a heart murmur all growing up. It is only now detected if I say anything to a Dr about having had it when I was little. It never bothered me. I still remember going in for checks on it. Hope it's the same for him...or better yet, nothing at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...LOVE the family pic. Adorable. You guys are one good looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the family picture!!!! Ben, You are sure handsome! We love you all!!

    ReplyDelete