-Isak, cuddled next to me with Ben on my lap during story time says "momma...(pause)"
I respond "Yes Isak?"
Isak's reply "I love Ben."
Too precious!!
-Ben is now sitting up in the bumbo!
-Both boys are getting over colds...it's been a long week of nose blowing and cartoon watching.
-Isak at his two year checkup weighed 28 lbs and is 35.5 inches tall.
-Ben at his four month checkup weighed 15.5 lbs and is 25.5 inches tall.
-Isak is putting together 10 plus word sentences!
-Isak used his potty only to refuse to do so again.
-Ben slept from 7pm to 7am and only woke once to eat! (hoping he continues this pattern again)
-Isak tells me that next halloween he wants to be buzz lightyear and that Ben can be slinky dog...better start working on that costume now!
Too cute. And fyi...we have a buzz lightyear costume floating around here somewhere I think :) I can't believe how big Ben is already. And Isak is only 2 lbs off of Kai--not sure about height, Kai goes in on the 23rd for his 3 year well child. Love to you all!
ReplyDelete