a photo journal of our family
Yay! Your cousins are so excited to go biking with you Isak.
Wow! Look at him go! We can hardly wait to get Laila a strider bike! Then she will make all the boys chase her ;)
I am sure she will!! and I can imagine all the boys will be happy to chase her! ;)
Haha...so true Chels!
well I cant say she doesnt mind the attention, I am in a heap of trouble! ;)
Yay! Your cousins are so excited to go biking with you Isak.
ReplyDeleteWow! Look at him go! We can hardly wait to get Laila a strider bike! Then she will make all the boys chase her ;)
ReplyDeleteI am sure she will!! and I can imagine all the boys will be happy to chase her! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha...so true Chels!
ReplyDeletewell I cant say she doesnt mind the attention, I am in a heap of trouble! ;)
ReplyDelete