Friday, August 17, 2012
one fetching guy
I have more pictures to post of our trip to Missoula and Uncle Daniel and Aunt Jennifer's wedding, but thought I should first post Ben's one year stats as his doctor appointment was well over a week ago now. He is 31 inches tall (75%), 22.5 lbs (48%) and as we all ready knew he has good head on his shoulders with a head circumference in the 90th percentile. I feel like I'm reporting the catch of the day, but lets face it he is going to be quite the catch. Ben is entering the inquisitive toddler stage, in other words, the pull everything out of the cupboards, drawers and shelves before mommy can catch me stage. He is busy adding to his vocabulary...momma, dada, Isak, look, what dat (what's that), eieio, and wow. And wow little man, you melt my heart every day. We are having so much fun watching you become your own little person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment