Once again I can say I am way behind, behind on this blog and just about everything else most days. But, better late than never, here is a brief update. Nana blessed us with a visit over a week ago. The boys enjoyed the treat, literally and figuratively. It was a much needed change in routine for all. She spoiled the boys as much as a grandma should, helped me get caught up if only for awhile, cooked, cleaned, ironed, grocery shopped, and helped with Isak's buddy birthday party.



And although I am still feeling sick, it is not quite as often. Isak is pretty excited about getting another "brother". He assures us it is not a girl. He always asks me if the baby is hungry or is taking a nap and then he regularly reminds Ben that he too is going to be a big brother soon so he needs to start sharing. Ben's vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds. I would make a list but it is probably beyond the length of this blog. He even said "i love it" after sneaking a chocolate chip from the pantry (this is a phrase Isak uses often)! He is a climber and has absolutely no fear, therefor I am forever on my toes with him.
Cory we survived the infamous third year surgical rotation. He is now on adult ambulatory care in a rural clinic east of Denver. It is SO nice to have him home on weekends, even if there is still studying to do. And that is about it for now. Pictures of Isak's third birthday to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment