I wanted to start this new year out with a post update for each boy. The fact that I'm just now getting to it goes to show how incredibly busy life is. But I'm going to hold to my goal to make more regular posts so I can better remember these special, wild and fleeting years.
Isak, I can't begin to tell you how special of a guy you are. You have become my best helper. You are sensitive to everyones needs, especially your mommies. You adore your Dad and relish in the time you have with him. You are friend to all, yet are perfectly content to be your own person and do your own thing. You like art, learning about everything, love school, want to play the drums, want to become an author and inventor, like to explore, have an amazing imagination, eat everything in sight, are proud of your little brothers, daily make us laugh and daily make me wonder how I got so lucky to have you entrusted to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment