Thursday, September 30, 2010

Getting ready for bed is so much more fun with dad!

Out of the blue Cory offered to get Isak ready for bed last night so that I could get a jump start on work. As I was heading out the door this is what they were doing...watching the cars go by while Isak dried off. Yes, he will probably be mad at me some day for posting this but I just can't help myself.

4 comments:

  1. Way to funny! Not sure daddy and boy should be left alone to often ;) But, wouldn't want to miss those cute little shots! Kiss both boys from us, P&N

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! So great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I would have laughed so hard to see that as a neighbor from the street! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little Jay Bird in the window. Those are cute little buns Isak. LOL GM &GP

    ReplyDelete