Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love of Little Boys

There are hundreds of reasons I love my little Isak and it is for all those reasons I am soooo excited to be having another boy. Yes, Isak is undoubtedly having a little brother! I can't wait to see the two of them grow up together, their similarities and differences. Isak thinks he needs to stand in his wagon all the time now...
When asked to sit down to go for a ride this is the response I get...have I mentioned I love little boys!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Isak, you are such a little boy, and an Adventurer like your momma! What fun you will have with a little brother, and how busy mommy and daddy will be!?! Congrats to all, and to Chels from Grammy - And your sons will be taught of the Lord. And the well-being of your sons will be great. Isaih 54:13-14. With much love and excitement from Nana and Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isak, you are so much like your daddy in so many ways. You will be a wonderful big brother and helper for your mommy, just as your daddy was to grandma. God gave you a special responsibility as the oldest son. I know you will be a leader, protector and best friend to your little brother. We love you both. GM & GP Hugs to all!!

    ReplyDelete