This is Isak's last day of being three! I honestly can not believe how quickly these past few years have gone and how much Isak's grown. He is such a tender hearted, clever, curious and loving guy. He is coming out of his shyness and into a self confidant independence. He loves going to his art class all on his own without brothers, loves participating in the various kid programs we attend, asks a million questions a day (really that is not much of an exaggeration), plays so well with his younger brothers, loves to wrestle, play pirates, read books, ride his bike, eat (so amazed at the food he can put away), watch movies, hike, and play hide-and-seek. He is finally sleeping through the night! This evening he gave me a hug and said "since I won't see you until the morning this hug will have to last you all night". Little does he know I am sneaking in for a few last kisses on my three year old before heading to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment